Da Vinci - The Genius Exhibit at The Mind Museum
I've always been curious with science like planets, anatomy and such. Right after I have read the book The Da Vinci Code a novel by Dan Brown, my curiosity for things expanded by the mysteries of the history that happened long before any of us is born. I am no painter nor a fan but then again I am really fascinated at every piece I have seen; that includes the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper, of course only on photos.
When
I was told that I won a ticket to the Da Vinci, The Genius Exhibit at The Mind
Museum I can’t help but feel excited. There’s this girl that I meet during the
Blogapalooza on the TMM booth and told me that the said exhibit really is a
must visit, fan or non-fan of art. She said that TMM was given the chance to
examine the Mona Lisa for about 3 hours just to find the hidden secrets of the
painting. Yes, the Mona Lisa was taken out from its bullet proof glass
enclosure in the Lourve. Once again, my curiosity hits and told me “You should
go, prioritize this event! Please.”
The Da Vinci, The Genius Exhibit is found on the right side of the The Mind Museum. You'll easily see and notice it because there is a large "Da Vinci" written on the glass wall of the museum. I was really excited that time but I waited several minutes before I entered the exhibit, seems like the blogger who hosted the giveaway didn't properly confirmed my visit that day. I didn't mind though 'cause I got to walk around the place to be familiarize as I am planning to go back some time soon.
Let me know show you some of the interesting arts in the The Genius Exhibit..
Let me know show you some of the interesting arts in the The Genius Exhibit..
Upon entering the exhibit, this black armor was the one to welcome me and
Leonardo's Ideal City
a numerous reproduced models of Da Vinci's codex that is all made of wood, brass, bronze and fabric. You can't touch any of these but only those in the Physics section of the exhibit.
TMM also reproduced the surviving notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci. It really is finely made and looks really authentic. And then I reached the Reinaissance Art Hall..
Instead of reproducing a replica of The Last Supper, they digitally projected the painting on the wall. Telling all the behind stories of the painting itself. Read the writings on the photo below, it's a little information freebie.. lol
Da Vinci's The Last Supper really is controversial, right? Then here it is, the ever famous Mona Lisa~
You will really be amazed on what The Mind Museum has discovered about this piece. Learning about The Secrets of Mona Lisa surely is a very interesting topic for me. I actually spent half of my time in the exhibit staring, reading, examining every paintings of Leonardo.
The Vitruvian Man, the Golden Ratio in which shows that the measures of the human body is perfectly proportional.
Leonardo Da Vinci, an Inventor, Anatomist, Aquatic Engineer, Military Architech, The Father of Flight and a Brilliant Artist or in short, a Genius. His world renowned artworks will definitely tease your curiosity and knowledge.
Da Vinci: The Genius, An Inspirational Exhibition will run until November 30 only at the Special Exhibition Hall, The Mind Museum. That only means that you only have 2 days left to visit this extraordinary exhibit.
Visit The Mind Museum's
FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/themindmuseum
Website | http://www.themindmuseum.org
Twitter | http://twitter.com/#!/themindmuseum
Instagram | @themindmuseum
to know the latest events and promos.
Love, M.J.
Da Vinci: The Genius, An Inspirational Exhibition will run until November 30 only at the Special Exhibition Hall, The Mind Museum. That only means that you only have 2 days left to visit this extraordinary exhibit.
Visit The Mind Museum's
FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/themindmuseum
Website | http://www.themindmuseum.org
Twitter | http://twitter.com/#!/themindmuseum
Instagram | @themindmuseum
to know the latest events and promos.
Love, M.J.
Comments
Post a Comment